TCD were pleased to be awarded the Cocos Surface Water Management package for FMG at their Cloudbreak Mine Site. The project was split into two phases to accommodate other works on-site.
TCD’s key deliverables included:
- Extension to 5 rail culvert banks, ranging from DN1200 to DN3300.
- Bulk earthworks and Final Trim to raise the existing access road along Cocos West and East.
- Construction of light vehicle windrows and windrow breaks.
- Supply and installation of w-beam, guardrail at Cocos East.
- Installation of a 15 barrel, DN1500 culvert, 72m in length on the Cocos Haul Road.
- Installation of a 7 barrel, DN900 culvert, 60m in length on the Cocos Diversion.
- Construction of heavy vehicle windrows on the Cocos Haul Road and the Cocos Diversion.